Followers

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Editor's note 15/10/2008 SAN SIRO SIZZLER!

As I am a very fortunate man, my partner has arranged for a weekend away in Milan for my birthday. I was delighted to find out on my birthday that we will be going to the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza, or better known as the San Siro. AC Milan take on the mighty Sampdoria (lying in 17th after the first six games) and I cannot wait to go to one of the great football grounds in the world. Boasting an 82,000 capacity, the San Siro has a carnival atmosphere with history going back over 80 years. I feel fortunate that on this trip our timing co-insides with a game; when I was in Madrid a few years ago there was no game at the Bernabeu but I went on the tour anyway. This was a fantastic experience in it own right and you can do the same with the san siro stadium and these tours are hourly on match days with regular coaches to take advantage of.

If its good enough for Ronaldinho its good enough for me...




No comments: